Monday, May 26, 2014

Welcome to Q-Junkies BBQ Photo Journal




Welcome to Q-Junkies BBQ photo journal.. whats a photo journal you ask? simple put it means that I'm way to lazy to type and in turn will be supplying you with nothing but BBQ pics fresh off one of my grills… OK that's not entirely true, along with the photos I will include basic cooking instructions, tips and of course the errors Ive made along the way.

I'm a bit of a gadget junkie and will be providing insight and reviews on the various products I get tricked into buying each and every season.

Keep checking this site for links to various other BBQ sites as well as any recipes used in the pics (whenever they are not mine).. I hope you'll stay tuned, and drool along with me

Equipment of Choice


Napoleon (Gas Grill)

Kamado Joe (Charcoal)

Bradley Smoker (Electric)



Sincerely,

Q-Junky






No comments:

Post a Comment